Friday, May 25, 2007

Noah graduates!

Had a great week last week with more of my favorite things (or rather, people). First of all, Noah graduated (cum laude) from Temple. To help celebrate, my Dad came out from California, so we had a nice little group (including Garrett, Josh, and Laura) of proud family members to honor Noah's achievement. We had a fantastic dinner at Gnocchi. The waitress recommended going family style, which we did, starting off with 6 different appetizers (all extremely yummy), followed by 3 excellent pastas. Then we each ordered an entree off the menu. Unfortunately, by that time I was so stuffed that I could only eat a few bites, but of course I took the rest home with me and it was delicious even the next day. We weren't done yet! They served a huge platter of tira misu and gelati, and coffee or espresso. Gnocchi is one of the great Philadelphia BYOs, and we had a bottle of sparkling wine for a toast to Noah as well as a couple of other nice wines (and beer for Noah). All in all, a GREAT day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home