Thursday, May 01, 2008

My New Toy


I have lots of books to write about, although I haven't had time to post anything for awhile. But I'm still reading, now on my new Kindle!
It's pretty cool and I've found that I read more slowly and carefully since their is so much less text on the page with more space between lines. Downloading books in 10 seconds, browsing the Kindle store, and looking up words I don't know as I'm reading are other neat features. Now what I need is to find other Kindle owners so we can share books!

1 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking this would have been a good b'day gift for Dad when Debbie and I were thinking of what to get him. I keep looking at it for myself thinking it would be great, let me know how you like it as you have it longer. I'm jealous.

Julie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home